Your cart is currently empty!
RNR Patriot Seat Harness – Version II
The new version of the Patriot Seat harness is almost half the weight of the original version, is more ergonomic and best of all still has the comfort and amenities that it’s users have come to love. The RNR design team went to work by replacing the old steel hardware with upgraded sleek aluminum D-Rings and adjusters with a black anodized finish for weight reduction and easier adjustabilty. The Patriot continues to offer the safety and comfort features that you’ve come to expect and rely on. Weighing in at 3 lbs.- 4 ounces, the Patriot Seat Harness is one of the lightest NFPA Certified and versatile harnesses on the market today. Certified to NFPA 1983-2017 edition.
- The harness waist belt is constructed around an up to 8″ wide 0.25″ EVA poly suede foam padding for additional lumbar support and with doubled padding on the hips to ease the pressure points when sitting in the harness for extended periods of time.
- The foam is covered in a navy blue rip stop material to provide long lasting protection against wear.
- The double pull waist belt is connected with a pair of 2″ buckles (one on each side) for ease of tightening and positioning.
- The main connection point and the positioning rings are large aluminum bent D-Rings to provide the ability for multiple attachments.
- The back steel bar is used as a connection point for the optional chest harness which will convert it from a Class II seat harness to a Class III full body harness.
- There are three large plastic covered gear loops for hanging your extra tools and gear and two plastic webbing keepers for the extra webbing left after adjusting the belt.
- The leg loops are connected to the waist belt with 2″ webbing with adjustable buckles to provide height adjustabilty for the leg loops.
- The leg loops are constructed of 4″ wide 0.25″ EVA poly suede padding for extra comfort and feature ISC quick connect buckles for speed of donning or doffing.
- Small/Medium: Waist 26″ – 46″ – Leg Loops 22″ – 31″
- Large/XX-Large: Waist 30″ – 56″ – Leg Loops 23″ – 40″
- Certification: NFPA1983-2017 edition
Made in the U.S.A.