- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 22.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III lifejacket when worn. (See Note below.)
- The Otto Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn’t get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading.
- In the event of a swim, the integrated bladder instantly inflates with CO2 gas pressure when immersed in water.
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
- Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points.
- Includes a 24-gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits are sold separately. Item # 40101.01
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It’s good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.
Note: An inflatable PFD is certified by the US Coast Guard as a Type V PFD. However, it meets Coast Guard requirements for Type III PFDs when it is worn. In other words, you must be wearing the deflated collar for it to qualify as a required flotation device.
||Belt fits waist 30″-58″ (76-147 cm) in circumference
- Inflatable Life Jackets
- Fishing Life Jackets
|US Coast Guard Type:
||Type V, meets Coast Guard requirement for a Type III PFD when it is worn.
||420-denier ripstop nylon
||Over the head with waist buckle
- 24g CO2 cartridge
- Re-packing instructions
- Auto-inflate when in contact with water
- Zippered pocket with internal tether
- Manual back-up valve
- Reflective accents
- D-ring attachments
Country of origin: THAILAND
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.