Your cart is currently empty!
Mustang Survival MIT 70 Manual Inflatable PFD
One vest to take you into your many inshore marine adventures. And, one of the most exciting innovations to come out of the Mustang Survival Waterlife Studio. Why? We took our most loved inflatable and made it even more flexible, comfortable and lightweight – without compromising on durability, quality, or safety. The MIT 70 is the smallest inflatable PFD approved in North America, making it your new favourite vest to pack for every inshore adventure.
Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit. Manual inflation model activates by pulling the inflation handle. Easy-access inflator eases re-arming. High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios.
One vest to take you into your many inshore marine adventures.
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 – USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- Manually inflates by pulling activation cord
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology™ (M.I.T.) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- Easy-access inflator eases re-arming
- Provides 15.7 LBS / 70 N of buoyancy when inflated
- High visibility, contrasting fabric when inflated for increased visibility in rescue scenarios
- Mustang Survival Inflatable PFD Belt Extender (1.5″ width) | Columbus Supply sold separately (model #MA7637)
- Compatible with Mustang Survival Re-Arm Kit H- 17G Auto/Manual | Columbus Supply (model #MA4031)
|Dimensions||1.75 × 17.5 in|
Admiral Gray, Azure (Blue), Red