- It comes complete with a V-shaped padded head rest, a full head harness and an optional helmet harness for helmeted victims.
- Both harnesses can be used with the Miller Full Body Splint/Litter for safe and effective head immobilization.
- The closed-cell foam interior molds to the shape of the body, providing comfort and the most effective body immobilization.
- When used in conjunction with the optional LSP Vertical Lift Strap Assembly, the Half Back can be used for:
- Vertical lifting of a spinal injury victim from a confined space or on a full body backboard.
- Vertical lifting of both rescuer and victim.
Qualified to: ANSI A10.14-1975, MIL-STD-45662, MIL-I-45208A (free fall drop test and 50 hr. salt spray test)
- Color: High-visibility yellow
- Weight: Vest – 7.5 lbs.
- Back Stay and Head Harness – 3.5 lbs.
- Size: Open – 34″ long x 36″ wide
- Closed – 34″ long x 12″ wide x 7″ thick
- Jacket: 2-ply, water repellent junior ballistic nylon; minimum tensile strength of 715 lbs. for each ply
- Foam: 0.5″ thick 2# nonabsorbent closed-cell polyethylene foam
- Back Stay: 5″ wide x 33.5″ long
- x 3/16″ thick, 5052-H32 anodized aluminum alloy
- Straps: 2″ wide black nylon webbing with a minimum 6,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles: Forged alloy steel with a proof load of 2,500 lbs.
- Velcro™: 0.75″ and 2″ black hook and loop
- Cleaning: 100% washable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.