For professional use only.
- 1 aluminum Anchor Plate with hard anodization
- 3 Stainless Steel Pickets
- 1 Striking Cap
- 1 Removal Eye Nut
- 1 Carry Bag
Hurley Picket System Features
- Developed and patented (PATENT #9,133,594 B2) by a DC fire fighter
- Provides a rigid interface between anchor plate and pickets allowing each picket to be loaded equally and instantaneously, greatly increasing pull-out capacity over a lashed or windlass picket anchor
- Sets up in a fraction of the time required by a traditional windlass system, improving rescue efficiency
- Ease of use and simplified set up reduces training time
- Optimized vertical picket orientation and spacing in accordance with international industrial fabrics association study on pull-out capacity
- Multiple attachment points for connecting a series of anchors, anchor to a load, or anchor to a redirect
- Screw-on striking cap for faster, safer picket installation and screw-on eyepiece for easy extraction
- Includes designated carrying bag for system storage and transport
- Made in USA of US and foreign components
*40 kN WARNING: Local soil conditions will dictate the total holding strength of the anchor system. It is up to the user to understand the soil types and conditions present in the areas where the anchor system will be deployed and determine the impact on holding strength.
Replacement parts are available for purchase.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.